a beautiful girl a handsome boy a clever child
This is the boy who is clever.
2、定语从句(Attributive Clauses)定义：在主从复合句中修饰名词或代词的从句 定语从句的特点：
the strong boy The boy is Tom.
The boy is Tom.
2. 当先行词是不定代词everything, anything, nothing (something 除外), all, none, few, little, some等代词时，或当先行词受every, any, all, some, no, little, few, much等代词修饰时。如：
4. 当先行词被表示“正是”的the very, the only修饰时。如：
5. 当先行词前面有who, which等疑问代词时。如：
Step 4 Summary:(小结) 注意 关系词的实质：
Step 5 Practices(homework):
1. But the one million people of the city, who thought little of these events, went to bed as usual that nigh.
2. It was heard in Beijing, which is one hundred kilometers away.
3. A huge crack that was eight kilometers long and thirty metres wide cut across houses, roads and canals.
4. The number of people who were killed or injured reached more than 400,000.
5. The army organized teams to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead.
6. Workers built shelters for survivors whose homes had been destroyed.